Leibster Award !
We are really honored to be chosen to receive a Liebster Award!
If you have not heard of it, Liebster is German for ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’-- but it can also mean ‘favorite.’ The Liebster award was created to give some attention to blogs with less than 200 followers (that's definitely us!).
Adrienne from Free Time Frolics is the kind blogger who made this possible by nominating me for this award. You should check out her blog--it's full of fun sewing and crafting tips and projects. This week she's hosting a giveaway to celebrate reaching 100 followers.
In accepting the award, you are supposed to follow these rules:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare--other bloggers.
5. Finally and the best rule of all………have fun and spread the love!
So here are our choices to receive the award. You should definitely check out their blogs!
We'll get past that 200 mark one day, lol!
Until next time, with a SUPER THANKS to those of you who have joined our little community!
~Sister #2 and
Go get crafting, Sisters!