Thursday, May 3, 2012

A Comic Portrait of Your Own!

Cartoon portrait by Those Crafty Sisters.
Have your own photo turned into a cartoon
by Those Crafty Sisters.  
The project I am currently working on is a set of four comic portraits that will hang in my living room.  Making a comic portrait is not the easiest task in the world, but some of the new features in the last version of Photoshop have made it a bit easier. And in the next few days I will post a tutorial that will simplify the process.
But...
"I don't have Photoshop"  you say, and  
"I don't want to buy it!"

or
"I just don't want to take the time to learn it!"

Then let me do it for you!

One lucky reader will receive a comic portrait made from her (or his!) own photograph.
That winner will receive a high quality image that can be printed out or used in any project.

Rules to enter:
1.  Follow our blog
2.  Leave a comment

It's that easy!  Want more chances to win?
3.  Like us on Facebook
4.  Tweet about us on Twitter
Then come back and leave a message that you did.

Good luck!  The lucky winner will be notified May 10th.  While you're waiting, check out some of these comic portraits created by some very talented design students:













Until next time,
Go Get Crafty, Sister!
~Sister #2


Tip Junkie handmade projects Today's Creative Blog

5 comments:

  1. FUN!! Glad I found your blog and am looking forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cowdog409@me.comMay 6, 2012 at 6:49 AM

    How fun! Thanks--I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this would make a fun gift for someone. i follow now!!

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have the comic! I'm following now, and I twittered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love it too! I can't follow cuz I don't have any of those accounts, but I will like you on FB and twitter--do those count?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Those Crafty Sister are 
ready to create a unique upcycled, 
recycled, craft gift or teach you 
basic diy craft skills. Join us 
at http://thosecraftysisters.blogspot.com/, 
our craft blog where you can see what 
we've been crafting and sharing lately.
Pin It