Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Inspiration for "Stuff"

Whenever I'm browsing the web looking for inspiration, I usually find that I'm looking for stores "like Pottery Barn" or "like Pier 1," because, let's face it, even though there are more places out there that are just as inspiring, they don't roll off the tongue (or the fingertips) as easily as those do. 

So today I set out to find stores that have awesome "stuff" and are easy to navigate.  Some stores I found had awesome stuff, but it was so hard navigating the site that I quickly became frustrated and closed the page.  So here is my list, ready and waiting for when the urge strikes me.

The first is Pronto Home, which is not really a store, but a collection of stores.  If I need something specific, Pronto Home will help me find it quickly without having to go to each specific store.

The rest are loosely ordered according to ease of navigation.  I especially like if the user is able to "view all" when browsing.

Jonathan Adler

Bellacor

Hayneedle

Front Gate

Ballard Designs

Inside Avenue

Layla Grayce

West Elm

Wisteria

Burke Decor

Emmo Home

Artisanti


Have a favorite I should try?  Please let me know and I'll add it to the list!  Always looking!

Until next time,
Go Get Crafty Sister!
~Sister #3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Those Crafty Sister are 
ready to create a unique upcycled, 
recycled, craft gift or teach you 
basic diy craft skills. Join us 
at http://thosecraftysisters.blogspot.com/, 
our craft blog where you can see what 
we've been crafting and sharing lately.
Pin It